Academically she is a Law graduate from Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. She got enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of Delhi vide Enrollment No. D/802 of 2008 dated 04/07/2008 and has since then been regularly practicing Law in the Supreme Court of India and in the various High Courts of India and also in various District Courts of Delhi.
She is primarily into litigation of civil and criminal nature and legal consultation.
- Member, Supreme Court Bar Association, New Delhi, India.
- Member, Delhi High Court Bar Association, New Delhi, India.
- Member Executive, Supreme Court Women Lawyers Association.
- Member, Madhya Pradesh High Court Bar Association, Indore Bench, Indore, M. P., India.
- Member, International Law Association, London, United Kingdom.
- Counsel for Indore Development Authority (IDA) for conducting litigation before the Supreme Court of India.
- Jail Visiting Counsel on the Panel of Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee.
- Panel ‘C’ Advocate of Central Government for Supreme Court cases.