MS. MAHERAVISH REIN, Partner.
Academically she is a Law graduate from C.C.S. University, India and enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of Delhi. She has an elaborate experience in matters related to Human Rights, Divorce & Maintenance, Child Custody, Service Law, Land Acquisition, DRT, Consumer Laws, Bail & Parole, Murder, etc. and providing Legal Consultation and has been regularly representing our clients before the Supreme Court of India and in the various High Courts of India and also in various District Courts, Tribunals and Commissions in Delhi. She is also elected as a Member Executive in the Executive Committee of the Supreme Court Women Lawyers Association (SCWLA), New Delhi, India.
She is well versed with English and Hindi Languages
In India, she is a Member of the Supreme Court Bar Association; the Delhi High Court Bar Association; the Madhya Pradesh High Court Bar Association; and the Supreme Court Women Lawyers Association. Internationally, she is a Member of the International Law Association, London, United Kingdom.
She is a certified Mediator by Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India.
Presently she is
- Counsel for Indore Development Authority (IDA) for conducting litigation before the Supreme Court of India.
- Counsel for Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (D.S.I.I.D.C.) for conducting litigation before all Courts.
- Counsel for India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd. (I.I.F.C.L.) for conducting litigation before all Courts.
- Counsel for Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) for conducting litigation before Delhi High Court.
Formerly she was
- Panel ‘C’ Advocate for Central Government for conducting litigation before the Supreme Court of India.
- Panel Advocate for Jail Visiting Panel of Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee (D.H.C.L.S.C.).
TO CONTACT MS. MAHERAVISH REIN
PLEASE CALL: +919911269299 or +919810214464