Academically she is a Law graduate from Chaudhary Charan Singh University. She got enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of Delhi vide Enrollment No. D/2234 of 2008 dated 11/11/2008 and has since then been regularly practicing Law in the Supreme Court of India and in the various High Courts of India and also in various District Courts of Delhi.
- Member, Supreme Court Bar Association, New Delhi, India.
- Member, Delhi High Court Bar Association, New Delhi, India.
- Member, International Law Association, London, United Kingdom.
- Member, New Delhi Bar Association, New Delhi, India.
- Panel Advocate for Jail Visiting Panel of Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee (D.H.C.L.S.C.).
- Advocate for Vishwa Yuvak Kendra, New Delhi.
- Advisor to Moot Court Society, Amity University.
- Panel Counsel for Mission for Anath Development and Welfare Society.
- Municipal Advocate of New Delhi Municipal Council for appearing before Delhi High Court/Central Administrative Tribunal/DERC/other authorities.
- Panel Counsel for Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (D.S.I.I.D.C.).
- Panel Counsel Delhi Finance Corporation (D.F.C.).
- Panel ‘C’ Advocate for Central Government for conducting litigation before the Supreme Court of India.