MS. SHAMSHRAVISH REIN, Partner.
Academically she is a Law graduate from C.C.S. University, India and enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of Delhi. She has extensive experience in all practice areas within criminal law including criminal fraud, bail & parole matters, murder matters, rape matters, dacoity theft matters, cheque bounce offences etc. and has been regularly representing our clients before the Supreme Court of India and in the various High Courts of India and also in various District Courts of Delhi. She is also elected as a Member Executive in the Executive Committee of the Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA), New Delhi, India.
She is well versed with English and Hindi Languages
In India, she is a Member of the Supreme Court Bar Association; the Delhi High Court Bar Association; and the New Delhi Bar Association.
Internationally, she is a Member of the International Law Association, London, United Kingdom.
She is a certified Mediator by Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India.
Presently she is
- Advocate for Vishwa Yuvak Kendra, New Delhi.
- Advisor to Moot Court Society, Amity University.
- Counsel for Mission for Anath Development and Welfare Society.
- Counsel for Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (D.S.I.I.D.C.).
- Counsel for Delhi Finance Corporation (D.F.C.).
- Advocate for Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee (DSGMC).
- Counsel for India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd. (IIFCL)
Formerly she was
- Panel ‘C’ Advocate for Central Government for conducting litigation before the Supreme Court of India.
- Panel Advocate for Jail Visiting Panel of Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee (D.H.C.L.S.C.).
- Municipal Advocate of New Delhi Municipal Council for appearing before Delhi High Court / Central Administrative Tribunal / DERC / other authorities.
TO CONTACT MS. SHAMSHRAVISH REIN
PLEASE CALL: +919899210868